Looking for a job in operations, logistics and supply chain

Looking for a job in operations, logistics and supply chain «

By: Thameur HADIJI on March 17, 2017, 3:41 p.m.

My name is Thameur HADIJI, I have over 14 years experience with over 10 years experience in Oil and Gas in the field of solids control and waste management. I initially started my career in supply chain and logistics within a local company, later I joined National Oilwell Varco (NOV) as logistics and operations supervisor. My last job was within a local company in the field of drilling waste management as Operations Manager.

The key strengths that I possess for success include a strong experience and a solid understanding of operations management, planning, budgeting, materials management, transport and fleet management, supply chain, logistics flows management, 3PL contracts management, administration management, coordinating, recording, reporting, best practices, safety, and continuous improvement of responsible areas.

I am ready for mobility and available for any opportunity.

My updated CV is available and can be sent upon request.

Thanks and Regards,

Re: Looking for a job in operations, logistics and supply chain «

By: investor jun on June 23, 2017, 11:02 a.m.

I am an investor willing venture into profitable business with you also willing to deal with you in trust and confidence. I am keen on investing in a lucrative, calculated viable business, either by partnership or as a financier in cash, Fixed interest, Shares or Property. I will welcome any profitable business plan/proposal. To proceed with investment, contact me via my email: junjin015@gmail .com

INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED

Regards

Re: Looking for a job as a fashion designer or prduction manager «

By: Guest on May 2, 2018, 3:06 p.m.

my name is Lindelwa Kunene from Swaziland holding a bachelor's degree from the University of Swaziland in Textile Apparel Design and management. I have expertise in garment construction, accessory design, fashion illustration, international trade and production engineering to name a few. I want to share my skills with a company of any size and structure within the clothing industry. I have done my internship at Fashion international a division of Traclo international, which is one of the clothing manufacturers for Woolworth and Edcon group. my VC can be sent to anyone upon request, my email address is kunenelindelwa@gmail.com and my phone number is 76827857.

Anonymous user

Re: Looking for a job in operations, logistics and supply chain «

By: Premier Mining & Construction Company Ltd on Sept. 25, 2018, 7:01 a.m.

NEW JOB OPENING .

Premier Mining & Construction is involved in the exploration, development, and mining of gold. Its operation is in Ghana called the Obuasi, We currently have various job openings as stated below.

VACANT POSITIONS: General workers Entry level(ALL GRADUATES) Driller /Offshore and Onshore Engineers (REF:023)
Technical and Material Control (REF:017) Material Engineering (REF: 018) Safety/Maintenance Engineering (REF:019) Ostantnie Chemical Engineering (REF: 020) Water Engineering (REF:021) Welder (REF: 022) Project Management (REF: 024) Machine operators (REF: 025) Pipeline Engineer/Piping Designer (REF:026) Procurement Manager (REF:027) Personnel Management (REF:028) Administration Management (REF:029) Geophysicist (REF:030) Petroleum Engineering (REF: 022) Civil Engineering (REF:031) Computer Engineering (REF:032) Architect Engineer (REF:033) Marine Engineer (REF:034) Mechanical Engineer (REF:035) Electrical /Electronics Engineer (REF:036) Telecommunication Engineering (REF:037) Accounting, Executive, Administrator Engineer (REF:038) Aerospace Engineer (REF:039) Surveyors Engineer (REF:040) Operation Engineering (REF:041) Emergency Medical Officers - Doctors/Nurses (REF:042)

Salary is between Ghs3000 and Ghs15,000 monthly. Interested candidate should send there updated CV/Resume to the HR manager's Email- (premier.constructionltd@hotmail.com ) Only Shortlisted Applicants will be invited to attend our Interview/Job placement Tutorship Program

Abukari Hussein Human Resources Premier Mining & Const ( Gh) Ltd. Tel- 0273292457

icons legend
  • Forum category
  • Forum topic
  • Locked forum topic
  • You've posted in this topic
  • There are new posts in topic, you've posted in

Featured Partners

AD Box

Currently available. If interested in this space, click the become a partner button

AD Box

Currently available. If interested in this space, click the become a partner button