Hello, How you doing? 
Maria here. 

So am an introvert by nature. On first meeting, I appear to be quiet and reserved. Those who know me would disagree as I seem quite bubbly and outgoing person. I can be, well, once you get to know me.

However, am quite content being behind the scenes and not have the attention on me. BUT, Attention is the new currency.

What am gradually realising is that this is hurting my business. You see, who would be willing to work with me if they do not know about me? If they cannot relate to who I am and what I do? What impression have I made on them?

Do you feel the same way?

Am constantly thinking...

What do they think of me and essentially my services? This can be really scary but it doesn't have to be.

You see...

How your customers (current/potential) see your brand will determine whether they will purchase from you or not.

It is more than selling a product or service, but more about creating a connection.
 Now more than ever, it is about building trust. The key foundation for growing your business.

One way of building trust is creating your brand story.

What is a Brand Story you ask? Join me in the free webinar as I give the low down on creating a brand story for your business.

Topic: Creating a Brand Story Time: Apr 20, 2020 01:00 PM Johannesburg Click the link to register: https://skilled-inventor-4348.ck.page/c32597eaf2