Business consulting and International trade firm

Business consulting and International trade firm «

By: Manitra Adriana on Sept. 16, 2020, 11:37 a.m.

Hello, We are a business consulting and international trade firm. We are in the business field where we mainly act as an intermediary of the diversified sectors to help project owners, start-ups, individuals, investors and others to find contacts and business opportunities. Our policy is simple. We intervene on two axes: 1-If you are the project holders, tell us about it and we will help you if it opens up a potential market to find good partners in order to materialize it. 2-If you are an investor, we will advise you and give you the opportunity to invest in new markets. We offer adapted solutions to help you diversify your production units. Now contact us to tell inbox a little about your project and said how much do you estimate the fall back generate by its latest for a win-win partnership and how often? We're still waiting for your reply. Thanks

Re: Business consulting and International trade firm «

By: Guest on Oct. 5, 2020, 4:36 p.m.

Business & Personal Loan Offer Affordable installment loans. Guaranteed fixed payments. Guaranteed fixed interest rates of 2.5%

Do you need Financial help? Need a personal loan for an unexpected expense? Do you need a Business Setup Loan? Need 1st Royal Financial provides personal loans to individuals And Companies Body with no or less than perfect credit. We Offer from 5,000.00 USD to 900 Million USD, ( so if Interested Contact us: cashfinancial@outlook.com )

FULL NAME: COUNTRY: STATE: GENDER: MARITAL STATUS: OCCUPATION: MONTHLY INCOME: PHONE NUMBER: AMOUNT NEEDED AS LOAN: DURATION OF THE LOAN:

Kindly contact our front desk via below e-mail and telephone;

Direct all Mail to: cashfinancial@outlook.com Kindly reply back through the above e-mail if interested. cashfinancial@outlook.com

Thanks for your time

Anonymous user

By: Jude E. Onwugbaramuko on Aug. 31, 2022, 11:42 p.m.

Hi,
I am interested in availing your loan facility for real estate investment in Dubai. I shall send you an email.

Regards,

Jude

By: ECHO PROPERTIES LIMITED on July 18, 2023, 4:31 p.m.

Hello Jude.

Am Jackson, ceo real estate and consulting company in Kenya.
I have a manufacturing firm up for sale in Kenya including several machinery like the SO bags making machine, can making machine, several engineering machinery like lathes, millers, sharpers, CNC machines, pedestal grinders among others.
My email:
jackson@mojatu.com

icons legend
  • Forum category
  • Forum topic
  • Locked forum topic
  • You've posted in this topic
  • There are new posts in topic, you've posted in

Featured Advertising Partners

AD Box

Currently available. If interested in this space, click the become a partner button

AD Box

Currently available. If interested in this space, click the become a partner button

AD Box