I have an Initiative I call Rebuild Africa.Africa once dubbed the black continent continues unabated its trend of not satisfying needs and aspirations of its especially the youth. My heart bleed for betterment of African youth.The current nature of global conflict and the array of threats confronting African Nations require now solutions and pooling of ideas to shape a comprehensive and conclusive response. As citizens of Africa and entire we need to rise up and say a big NO to terrorism and xenophobia. Terrorism and xenophobia presents a serious and sustained threat to the Africa and Africa progress. The Terrorist and xenophobia groups seek to cause widespread disruption,fear and intimidation .They use violence as a means of publicizing their causes motivating those who might be sympathetic to them and intimidating those who do not sympathize.

Youth are not security threat but are leaders of tomorrow. We need Youth to be involved in nation building and programs that seek to improve there well being. In targeting youth duty bearers we have to ensure there is gender equity and quality so that there are no disparities in our programs. Every son and daughter of the African soil has a right to participate in resource mobilization and capacity utilization so as to fully benefit as citizens of the continent. Lets ensure that youth are meaningful involvement in country level affairs before they get lured into terrorism, xenophobia,drug trafficking and other vices. Lets have an inclusive approach where every citizen feels the continent ownership and so will find rebelling against fellow citizens a needless enterprise.For this framework to succeed it must be implemented as an Africa wide project where as the focal person I will visit and have a continuous dialogue with Africans leaders or there proxies (AU). These is a high stakes diplomatic project that's needs Africa's commitment in addressing the concerns of continent citizens.

As Rebuild Africa we want to engage in humanitarian and community developmental Charity Projects as to rehabilitate our fellow Continent men and revitalize our communities. Our major and core sustanable project is to empower and engage the continent as whole in improving the well being eg engaging in projects on humanitarian basis, entrepreneur empowering , launching online magazine on Rebuild Africa. As Rebuild Africa we work with Schools,Governments,NGO ,Corporate world to advance the well being of the citizens of Africa.

I am looking for funding to launch our online Rebuild Africa publication and have seminars and forums across Africa and beyond the continent .Email enosdenhere@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/letstalkafricaforgood/