Best cities in your Country

Best cities in your Country «

By: Eman Ahmad on April 5, 2017, 8:41 p.m.

Hello Africans!

I want to ask about the best cities to visit in your country, if you can name places to visit, the best time of the year, the prices of Safaris if there's any.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Best cities in your Country «

By: Daniel M. Muraga on June 2, 2017, 7:44 a.m.

Hello to you too. For those of us who write a lot and travel quite a bit, you have never truly been in Africa without visiting Nairobi, Kenya. This is the only city in the world where there is a national park (Nairobi National Park) right in the centre. You can say hi to marauding African lions, leopards, rhinos and buffaloes from just across the street (literally). It was decided that elephants were too big for the city and were transplanted elsewhere (all the Big Five would have been there). Due to their heights, the resident giraffes in the park know the city's high building names better than visitors coming to town. Wanna challenge them?

By: Eman Ahmad on June 5, 2017, 8:27 p.m.

Wow! This is very interesting, I've been to Nairobi for a night, i had a marketing exhibition in Kitale so we passed by Nairobi but never got the change to check it out.

I hope one day I will.

We have a great city in Egypt, called: Dahab, it's a magical place on the Red Sea. small community and everyone almost knows everyone, nature and diving and sea activities can easily found along the beach.

Thanks for your reply Daniel.

Last edited by: Eman Ahmad on June 5, 2017, 8:27 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

By: Dunia Tourism LLC on Feb. 7, 2019, 7:05 a.m.

Very intersting.

Here in UAE we have Dubai that is well known. But we also have amazing places like: - Sharjah: the cultural center of UAE - Ras Al Kaimah: our growing industrial zone - Ajman, Fujeirah, Um Al Qaimun: bests places for safari in the desert

And

The must, our capital town Abu Dhabi with the Grand Mosq of Sheikh Zayed

icons legend
  • Forum category
  • Forum topic
  • Locked forum topic
  • You've posted in this topic
  • There are new posts in topic, you've posted in

Featured Advertising Partners

AD Box

Currently available. If interested in this space, click the become a partner button

AD Box

Currently available. If interested in this space, click the become a partner button

AD Box