Seeking Investor in my ICT Business in return for equity

Seeking Investor in my ICT Business in return for equity «

By: Sompisi IT Solutions on Jan. 23, 2020, 6:34 p.m.

Sompisi is raising R3.5 million in equity for shareholding in the company, to pay down onerous debt and fund its developer led growth strategy. After implementation of this strategy the company expects to generate an additional R350,000 of monthly revenues during the first full year of implementation. What does the strategy entail? As highlighted, Sompisi sees the market for consulting work for developers as lucrative. There is also a push to procure goods and services from empowered companies across most sectors of the economy. Sompisi believes that it can benefit from this and therefore, wants to take advantage of this window of opportunity.

Last edited by: Sompisi IT Solutions on Jan. 24, 2020, 1:44 p.m., edited 2 times in total.

Re: Seeking Investor in my ICT Business in return for equity «

By: Ci Finance Inc on June 1, 2020, 12:16 p.m.

Do you still seek loan funding for your project? If yes do get back to me for more info and processing.

Thanks

icons legend
  • Forum category
  • Forum topic
  • Locked forum topic
  • You've posted in this topic
  • There are new posts in topic, you've posted in

Featured Advertising Partners

AD Box

Currently available. If interested in this space, click the become a partner button

AD Box

Currently available. If interested in this space, click the become a partner button

AD Box