The annual Global Entrepreneurship Congress gathers together thousands of entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, policymakers and startups from Africa and beyond to identify new ways of helping founders start and scale new ventures around the world. In 2017, the event will take place in Johannesburg, South Africa.
On the agenda:
- Innovative entrepreneurship education and support programs to create that entrepreneurial mindset necessary to accelerate the growth of high-potential startups;
- The power of data to serve as both a fuel for entrepreneurs as well as guide to shape the policies that help them flourish;
- How startups are beginning to solve major global challenges such as with food and water;
- Identifying new trends in increasing the availability of early stage capital;
- Exploring efforts to unleash the untapped potential of women and youth; and more.
For more information: http://gec.co/about-gec-1