Its a pleasure to be here

Its a pleasure to be here «

By: Graham Odenyo on Jan. 21, 2020, 8:09 p.m.

Hi,

My name is Graham Odenyo, I am a Kenyan based in the USA. I am glad to have found this network, and I look forward to making some good business connections here. I own a software that provides leads for people who do Business to Business deals. The leads are from all the 50 states in the USA, and are updated on a real time basis. These are businesses that have just registered a business in the US. Please contact me on Whatsapp +1706.526.3397 if you are interested in more information.

Sincerely,

Graham Odenyo

Re: Its a pleasure to be here «

By: Sompisi IT Solutions on Jan. 27, 2020, 9:26 a.m.

It's a pleasure to meet you Graham, indeed generation of leads is one of the most form of financing each and every person's business. However the barrier with it has always been that such software's and services a small business is asked to pay for the leads which in turn doesn't really turn into business. Having being in the business for just over 2 years I have spent a lot of money on lead generation which then doesn't really materialize into business.

We need to look at such services that would only require to be paid a certain % of what deal has been signed and paid. I know its a bit unfair but for small businesses this becomes a barrier really.

Regards

Bhuti

icons legend
  • Forum category
  • Forum topic
  • Locked forum topic
  • You've posted in this topic
  • There are new posts in topic, you've posted in

Featured Advertising Partners

AD Box

Currently available. If interested in this space, click the become a partner button

AD Box

Currently available. If interested in this space, click the become a partner button

AD Box